Frequently Asked Questions
Question about management
What are the main steps of building a house? Who needs to be envolved?
- Choose the plot. It is adisable for the Owner to consult with an Expert to clarify his need.
- Acquisition of Theoretic Building Permission, or Building Permission. The Architect coordinates the needs of the Owner with technical, aesthetical and economical viewpoints and supplies formal documentaion and authorization. During the design, if there is a need, the Architect collaborates with structural, mechanical, electric, transport engineers, landscape and interior designers, etc The Architect recommended/obliged to consult with special authorities, like Chimney Sweeps, Health Officer Offices, water, electric and gas service providers, etc
- Production of a construction plan. In this phase the Architect makes a much more detailed plan of the permitted one, in order to be able to estimate the building cost as precisely as possible and to give the contractor a detailed plan from what he should actually build.
- Calling for tender, choosing the Contractor and making the contract. On the basis of the construction plan the Architect or a Price expert makes a detailed cost calculation. With this calculation applications can be tendered using the actual price and time schedule. To finally choose and the make a contract it is strongly recommended to ask for an experts help.
- Construction. According to Hungarian law a Contractor with appropriate expertice and a Liable Technical Manager has to be hired. It is recommended that the Contractor keep contact with the Architect in order to develop further plans if unforeseen problems occur. Moreover, for the representation of his technical and economic interest, the laws advise the Owner to hire a Technical Supervisor.
- Acquisition of the Occupation Permit. Before the actual occupation of the building there is a last permit process in order to certify that the attributes of the house comply with the regulations. The Owner appeals for the permit with the Local Authority on the basis of final disclaimers from the Contractor, certificates of the Public Service Providers and the construction plan.
What is the role of Belső Udvar Office in the realization of my project?
We offer service in the phases below:
- Consultation about a plot from legal, technical and economical points of view
- Elaboration of the complex permit plan, with theorical permit plan or consultation with the local Design Council (if needed)
- Elaboration of partial or full construction plan
- Elaboration of priced or an unpriced cost calculation
- Recommendation of Contractor, invitation and evaluation of tenders, preparation of construction contract
- On-site consultation.