Data management information for the visitors of the website http://www.belsoudvar.hu
This Privacy Statement is prepared pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR) on the protection of personal data and the free movement of personal data, subject to CXII of 2011 on Information Self-determination and Freedom of Information. .
Belső Udvar 2008 Architect, Research and Expert Office Ltd. (BU Ltd.) intends to fully comply with legal requirements regarding the processing of personal data. You will not forward the managed data to third parties.
Contact details of the data controller and service provider:
Name: Belső Udvar 2008 Architect, Research and Expert Office Ltd.
Headquarters: 2600 Vác, Budapest main road 57.
Mailing address: 2600 Vác, Budapest main road 57.
Phone: +36 20 471-4676
Tax number: 14297074-2-13
Website title and address: http://www.belsoudvar.hu
Principles of data management
1. The processing of personal data shall be carried out in a lawful and fair manner and in a transparent way for the data subject.
2. We collect personal data only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
3. The purpose of the processing of personal data is adequate and relevant, and only to the extent necessary.
4. We keep your personal information accurate and up to date. Inaccurate personal data will be deleted immediately.
5. Personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary. Personal data will be stored for a longer period only if they are stored for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific and historical research or for statistical purposes.
6. The processing of personal data shall be carried out in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data by appropriate technical or organizational measures, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
7. Apply the principles of data protection to all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Purpose of data management: to improve the user experience for website visitors
Legal basis for the data processing: consent of the person concerned. Your consent to data management may be revoked by the person concerned in the security settings of your browser and you may delete cookies from your browsers at any time in the Settings menu (browser depends on the exact location of the function).
Who is involved in the data management: visitors to the website
Scope of data: unique ID number, time, setup data.
Duration of the data processing and deletion of the data: The data controller shall process the data until the data subject’s consent is withdrawn. The data will be deleted after the consent has been withdrawn.
They are entitled to access the data: the data processor and their staff.
Data controllers are authorized to access the data. By using cookies, the controller does not manage personal data.
Data storage method: electronic.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files created by the websites you visit. Saving your browsing data improves your online experience. Cookies allow websites to keep you logged in, remember your site settings, and provide locally relevant content.
For Mozilla Firefox:
For Google Chrome:
For Internet Explorer:
Our website uses Google Analytics.
Google Analytics uses its internal cookies (cookies) to compile a report on the behavior of the users of the website.
Google will use the information on behalf of the web site operator to evaluate how users use the web site. As an additional service, it prepares reports related to website activity for the website operator to provide additional services.
The data is stored in encrypted form on Google’s servers in order to make it harder and to prevent misuse of the data.
Here’s how to disable Google Analytics. Quote from this page:
Detailed information on the use and protection of the data can be found in the links above.
In the event of any unlawful data processing that you experience, BU BU should be notified so that it can be restored to legal status within a short period of time. For your convenience, we will do our best to resolve this issue.
If you believe that the legal status cannot be restored, please inform the Authority at the following contact details:
National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Postal address: 1530 Budapest, Pf .: 5.
Address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22 / c
Phone: +36 (1) 391-1400
Fax: +36 (1) 391-1410
coordinates: N 47 ° 30’56 ”; K 18 ° 59’57 ”