Balmazújváros, Nagyszík (Bíbic) Visitor Centre – permission plan 2008, final plan 2009
Architecture: Medgyasszay Péter, Novák Ágnes, Büki Péter
Structural design: Kovács Antal
Landscape planning: Dr. Illyés Zsuzsanna, Pagony Táj- és Kertépítész Kft.
Building service engineering: Szilágyi Antal
Building electricity: Benke Szilveszter
Kitchen technology: Frankói Béla
Internal road design: Török Róza, Tarcsai László
1) The building was shortlisted for the top 10% at the Holcim Awards for Sustainable Construction 2011.
2) A more detailed description of the building was published in the Építészfórum online magazine in Hungarian Language in 2011.
3) A detailed article on the building, the environmental impacts of construction and use has been published in Magyar Építőipar 2013:(5) pp. 198-203 journal in Hungarian Language.
4) A detailed article on the building, the environmental impacts of construction and use has been published in Vernacular Architecture: Towards a Sustainable Future. London: Taylor and Francis Group, 2015. pp. 555-560.(ISBN:978-1-138-02682-7) in English Language.
5) The building as case study was examined in the scientific paper: Comparative analysis of an existing public building made from natural building materials and reference buildings designed from common building materials IOP CONFERENCE SERIES: EARTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE (1755-1307 1755-1315): 323 pp 012140-1-012140-9 (2019)